- Simple and Surgical Extractions
- Wisdom teeth removal: Our views on wisdom teeth are as follows.
- The younger the better. When the development is sufficient, and future problems have been identified, usually between 16-18 years old, get them removed.
The younger we are, the better we heal. Healing expectations:
- 16-25 years old: 2- 5 days of healing, teens usually bounce back very quickly.
- 25-31 years old: 4-7 days of healing.
- At ages greater than 35 years old, healing can take longer, up to 2 weeks for total healing. Of course, to any of the above, these are just general guidelines and there are always exceptions.
- If you are 34 years old and need a tooth pulled, don’t let this scare you. Every situation has unique details. If you have concerns, please call and schedule for more details.